Terms and Conditions
1.2 We reserve the right to update these Terms from time to time at our discretion. If we do so, the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. We recommend that you review these Terms before every purchase that you make.
2.1 You must be at least 18 years old to buy products on this Site. Proof of identity may be required.
2.2 We try to display the colours of our products accurately on the Site However, the actual colours you see will depend on your device and we cannot guarantee that your device's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery.
2.3 All products are subject to availability. We will inform you as soon as possible if the product you have ordered is not available and we may offer an alternative product of equal or higher quality and value.
2.4 Packaging may vary from that shown on the Site.
2.5 You may only purchase products on this Site as a consumer. If you are a business or trader wishing to purchase the products for commercial re-sale or otherwise, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Price, Payment and Delivery
3.1 You must make sure that all information you provide to us, including email and delivery address is accurate. We will not refund you or deliver replacement products if we have delivered the products to the address you provided to us – even if you have not given us your correct address.
3.2 Your order constitutes an offer to purchase products from us, and does not form a binding contract until accepted by us. On receipt of your order, we will send you an order acknowledgement email to the email address provided by you in the order process. This order acknowledgement email will contain your order number and details of the products ordered. This email is an acknowledgement of receipt of your order. It is not an acceptance by us of any offer to purchase products.
3.3 An offer made by you to purchase a product shall be accepted by us only when we dispatch that product to you and send you an order dispatch email that includes details of the process. We reserve the right to refuse any offers in an order before acceptance. If a product is not available we will include details of the unavailable product in the order dispatch email.
3.4 The prices payable for products and the costs of delivery are set out on the Site. We reserve the right to change the prices and costs of delivery at any time, but any change will not affect an order that we have already received.
3.5 We will use all reasonable endeavours to deliver in accordance with the delivery timescale you select, but we do not promise that your products will arrive in such timescale.
3.6 Products for delivery overseas may be subject to additional charges such as import duties and taxes, which are levied once the products reach the specified destination. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. You are responsible for such charges and so we recommend that you contact the local customs office for further information as to the amount of such charges (if any). Please also note that products for delivery overseas may be opened and inspected by customs authorities.
- Cancellation and Returns
4.1 You may cancel your contract with us for the products you order at any time up to 14 days from the date you receive the products. To cancel your contract you must notify us in writing clearly stating the following: your name, geographical address and order number. You can notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you have cancelled the contract, you must take reasonable care of the products whilst they are in your possession. You must send the products back to us at 32 Hill Top, London, NW11 6EE, UK at your own cost and risk within 14 days of the notice to cancel.
- We strongly recommend that you send your products back to us via a recorded post service and obtain a certificate of posting. We will not refund you if we do not receive the returned products unless you can provide documentary evidence that you returned the products in accordance with these Terms. Please also make sure you package the products appropriately to avoid damage.
- We will refund any sums paid for the products returned and, if you return the whole (not part) of the order, we will refund the delivery costs you paid up to the price of standard delivery.
- If you do not return all of the products that you have cancelled, or you do not pay the costs of returning them to us, or the products are damaged whilst in your possession or during the course of returning the products, we shall be entitled to deduct from the amount to be refunded to you the direct costs of recovering the products or to reflect the loss or damage to the products.
- The provisions of this section do not affect your statutory rights. We are under a legal duty to supply products that are a satisfactory quality, fit for purpose and as described. If the products we deliver are not what you ordered or do not comply with these requirements, please let us know and we will either (a) replace any products; or (b) refund to you the amount paid by you for the products in question. You must return the products to us as soon as possible after informing us that the products do not comply with these requirements and should not wear the products or attempt to repair them. Please note that if a fault in the products is discovered 6 months or more after delivery, it is up to you to prove that the fault was there at the time of delivery.
- We cannot process VAT refunds for international customers, although you may be able to recover VAT costs by contacting your local customs bureau directly.
- Cancellation by us
- We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if (a) we have reason to believe that you are not at least 18 years old; (b) we have insufficient stock to deliver the products you have ordered; (c) we do not deliver to your area; or (d) one or more of the products you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
- If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by e-mail and will refund you all sums paid by you but in any event within 30 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
- Nothing in these Terms is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you which cannot be excluded by English law.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law (a) we disclaim all liability whatsoever, whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence) under statute or otherwise in relation to the Site and (b) all implied warranties, terms and conditions relating to the Site whether implied by statute, common law or otherwise are excluded.
- Use of the Site
7.1 The Site is made for your own, personal use. You must not try to gain unauthorised access to the Site or any networks, servers or computer systems connected to the Site and/or reproduce, redistribute, sell, create derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble all or part of the Site save to the extent expressly permitted by law.
7.2 The copyright in all material contained in the Site including all information, data, text, images and software is owned by or licensed to us. All rights are reserved
7.3 The Site may contain links to websites or apps operated by third parties. We do not have any influence or control over any such third party websites or apps and we are not responsible for and do not endorse any third party websites or apps or their availability or content.
7.4 We accept no responsibility for adverts contained within the Site. If you agree to purchase products and/or services from any third party who advertises on the Site, you do so at your own risk. The advertiser, and not us, is responsible for such products and/or services and if you have any questions or complaints in relation to them, you should contact the advertiser.
7.5 We will use reasonable endeavors to make the Site available to you at all times. However, there may be occasions when access to the Site may be interrupted, including for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and/or equipment. We reserve the right to remove any products, content or features from the Site at any time and for any reason
8.2 If any provision of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, then such provision shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
8.3 Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
8.4 If you have any complaint or wish to raise a dispute under these Terms or otherwise in relation to the products please follow this link http://ec.europa.eu/odr
8.5 These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.